REACH East is a non-profit organization whose purposes are:
- to assist parents who are considering homeschooling to make an informed choice
- to facilitate an informed community awareness of homeschooling
- to offer support and information to all homeschooling families from a Christian perspective.
REACH East serves the East King County area of Washington state. Membership entitles you to meeting attendance and participation in activities and field trips organized by REACH East.
REACH East is made up of homeschooling families from a variety of cultural educational backgrounds who have different motivations, priorities and styles for homeschooling. We are a Christian homeschool support group committed to supporting homeschooling families in the common goal of educating our children at home.
- to educate parents
- to provide support
- to offer resources
- to sponsor family events
- to provide networking opportunities with other homeschooling families
- to present homeschooling as a viable and positive educational alternative
Membership is strongly encouraged. Supporting those things that support us insures that they stay in place. REACH East cannot continue without its membership. The annual membership fee supports the following:
- monthly meeting facilities
- special guest speakers
- special family activities
- REACH East newsletters
- REACH East phone directory
- special events and activities
- networking opportunities with other homeschooling parents
- field trip opportunities
- liability insurance for REACH East and for its board members